Dunmore Pet Health Clinic | Conversion
L.R. Costanzo converted a former industrial building into a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital, using experience gained in constructing medical and pharmaceutical projects. The quality of this renovated facility goes beyond a standard veterinary clinic; immense attention was paid to all details of the construction process and is evident throughout the facility.
The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce awarded this high profile project a Pride & Progress Award.
- Construction of surgical suites
- Extensive underground wastewater tie-ins and seamless flooring were installed to accommodate safe, sanitary surgical areas
L.R. Costanzo experts also procured, supervised and coordinated:
- Complete façade and interior renovations
- Surgical equipment installation including stainless steel operating stations
- Concrete floor trenching and patching for utility distribution and wastewater tie-ins
- Seamless flooring in surgical areas
- New systems infrastructure and distribution
- Custom casework installation throughout surgical and pharmaceutical areas