Financial Offices | Tenant Fit-Out
L.R. Costanzo provided this international financial services company with a full tenant fit-out for their new offices in the historic Woolworth Building, located in downtown Scranton. The offices include a secure trading area approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission, upscale private offices, staff workstations, training rooms and conference areas.
- Preservation of original historic decorative plaster moldings.
- Relocation of switchgear through occupied tenant space.
- Extremely tight six week schedule.
- Tremendous care to protect and accent the moldings and original tin ceiling as focal points in the renovation.
- Work performed during second and third shift operations to avoid disturbing tenant operations.
- Project schedule detailed on an hourly basis in lieu of a day by day schedule.
L.R. Costanzo experts coordinated, scheduled and constructed:
- Italian tile floors.
- Custom cherry woodwork.
- New ceiling and wall finishes.