Gentex Optic | Addition
L.R. Costanzo utilized a pre-engineered metal building addition, which is used for optical lens manufacturing. This addition was tied into, and was required to match the existing production facility.
- Constructed during the winter months and adverse weather conditions
- Coordination with the owner’s production schedule
- Major underground piping in limited construction / laydown / staging area
- Utilized temporary enclosures around the construction area to allow for concrete foundation installation during winter months
- Construction accomplished without tenant disruption through careful schedule management and coordination with the Owner
- Careful planning and pre-construction surveys allowed determination of pipe routings and elevations to avoid conflicts.
L.R. Costanzo experts also:
- Rerouted existing sanitary and storm water systems
- Extensive underground piping to accept rerouted sanitary and storm water systems
- Installed new HVAC, electrical, and fire protection systems
- Coordinated this project with other on site projects
- Completed project on schedule