Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. | Indoor Water Park
To supply concrete finishes for a 90,000 square foot indoor/outdoor water park. The concrete work would accommodate various fixtures and drains throughout the park. The park features a water roller coaster with a fifty-two foot vertical drop, eleven waterslides, a lazy river, wave pool and several other water attractions. L.R. Costanzo’s work on the water park was a great example of their expertise in concrete and concrete-related projects. It shows once again that L.R. Costanzo will meet any needs of their clients.
- Safety during a fast track and complex project
- Congestion of workers in a small area
- Coordination of labor and materials
- Short time frame for completion
- Constant communication between safety committee and field supervision to coordinate safe activities. Committee conducted random mock OSHA inspections to ensure occupational safety and health policy compliance.
- Work was scheduled on the pools as other contractors built the surrounding structures at the same time
- Well documented logs of materials and detailed scheduling and procurement
L.R. Costanzo experts coordinated, scheduled and constructed:
- Excavation of the pools
- Concrete finishes and backfills
- Forming the pool walls and floors to accommodate drains, lights, steps and handrails
- Forming concrete walkways, steps and other concrete work adjacent to Great Wolf Lodge
- Hand-tied the rope barriers throughout the park