Munley, Munley, & Cartwright | Law Offices
Extensive interior renovation and upgrading of an existing 7,300 square foot area for the firm’s new offices. The project included interior demolition through final furnishing of upscale amenities for the attorneys, staff and clientele.
The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce awarded this project a Pride & Progress Award for the contributions made to the Downtown Scranton Revitalization effort.
- Accelerated project schedule
- Pro-active involvement in design through final construction of the project
L.R. Costanzo experts coordinated, scheduled and constructed:
- Ornate art-cut glass entrance doors
- Intricate birch woodwork and bookshelves
- Granite tile floors
- Fireplaces in the executive offices
- Audio-visual equipment in conference rooms