New York Life | Tenant Fit-Out
This interior office tenant fit-out included a phased renovation and enhancement of the space.
- Construct and renovate while the office building was occupied and working. Operational safety was instrumental to the success of the project.
- Complete the project on time and within the owner’s budget in spite of extensive scope creep identified during code compliance review.
- Bring existing space up to current construction codes.
- Utilized a detailed construction and restacking schedule to maintain office operations. Temporary swing spaces were created to accommodate workers during certain phases of construction.
- Worked diligently with craftsmen and client to adhere to timetables and oversee budget.
- Made sure construction was up to code by working closely with municipality throughout the process.
L.R. Costanzo experts also:
- Constructed new fire walls in all office and corridor areas.
- Added custom, cherry wood millwork and trim in the lobby, along with vinyl wall coverings and full-height glass walls.